Creative Direction | Performance Measurement | Communication Strategy | Team Leadership | Equity & Inclusion | Social Media Marketing | Campaign Management | Strategic Planning | Online & Email Campaign | Relationship Building | Visibility Planning | Digital Fundraising | Public Relations | New Media Literacy
Double Major in Film & Media Studies and History
Study Abroad program culminating in an internship at the British Broadcasting Corporation.
BBC Training and Development Courses
Design and execute communication strategy for LA County-wide mobility justice non-profit.
- Supervise one full-time staffer and team of graphic design and social media interns.
- Oversee and implement digital communications, including weekly e-newsletter to 16K subscribers, three social media channels, online ads, website content, and community outreach.
- Liaise with digital and traditional press outlets for 13 chapters and three neighborhood advocate groups.
- Concept and produce all print materials for events and rides, ranging from 100 to 2,000 bicycle riders of all ages.
- Manage individual giving program and workflow for stewardship of online donations.
- Completed website redesign (2018), database migration of 200K supporters (2018), organizational style guide (2017), and FAQ/Resource section for la-bike.org (2018).
Managed digital presence for the largest open streets event in the nation.
- Conducted live social media coverage across three channels, providing information, education, and real-time support for full-day events with 100,000 participants.
- Developed and implemented a social media strategy integrating event media with other organization efforts; achieved 400% growth across digital channels in one year.
- Directed website backend development & front end web content creation and dissemination.
- Implemented new online giving strategy through digital fundraising campaigns.
Produced written, video, and live educational materials for campaign management software.
- Wrote over twenty instructional documents for company support website, nationbuilder.com
- Ideated and directed video-based software instructional materials.
- Developed and conducted technical trainings to prepare team of 150 conducting online client trainings.
- Advocated for equity and inclusion during transition to new organizational structure.
- Facilitated a twice-weekly "Intro to NationBuilder” digital training to clients across the globe.
Managed social media and communications for pop culture non-profit focused on human rights.
- Produced and maintained content for seven websites and three online games for change, yielding 220% growth.
- Developed creative media products & strategies for high-impact social campaigns.
- Managed team of ten multimedia interns, developers, and videographers.
- Directed and produced two documentaries; wrote and produced one narrative film; directed two short animations.
Grantee: First National Endowment of the Arts grant for Video Game concept
Created and produced all online content and media for organization’s website.
- Developed and implemented ground-up social media strategy to increase organizational awareness and online donations by 160%.
- Designed, wrote, and produced quarterly newsletter for donors and advocates.
- Conducted in-field video and oral interviews with staff and volunteers.
- Planned and executed multimedia and technical aspects of major $100,000 fundraising event.
Wrote, directed, edited, and managed creative content for new media company providing media services for non-profits, foundations, and start-ups. Clients included GuideStar, Ford Foundation, and the Open Society Institute.
- Managed team of four writers, editors, and videographers to produce web video series and client projects.
- Developed and implemented social media and advanced web strategies for written & video content.
- Wrote series of twice-weekly blog posts guiding high net worth donors toward innovative non-profit projects.
- Trained team of 15 communications professionals to conduct live social media and video interviews at conferences and events on behalf of their organizations.
Scouted locations, contacted guests, researched stills and archive footage for a thirty-minute documentary in the Specialist Factual department.
Wrote, produced, and hosted live comedy talk show weekly.
Director, Screenwriter, DP, Editor:
- Trace Elements
- The Rock Pocket
- Deport the Statue
Editor & Videographer:
- Checkpoint Nation
- The Call
- Be That Guy
Macintosh, PC, HTML proficient, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Apps, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, NGP VAN, EveryAction, NationBuilder, Wordpress, Drupal, BlueHost, Constant Contact, MailChimp, P2P Fundraising Tools, DVD Studio Pro, ProTools Livestream, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, YouTube, Vimeo.
- Social Media Week Panelist-- "GAME/WORLD: The New Collaborative Community." 2/17/12
- NYU Wagner IPSA Conference. Revolution: People, Politics and Change Panelist-- "Social Media and Social Change." 4/13/12
- NYU SCPS Master of Science in Global Affairs Class Speaker -- "Women’s Rights as Human Rights: The Impact of Transnational Networks on Violence against Women." 7/19/12
- NYU SCPS Master of Science in Global Affairs Class Speaker -- "Women’s Rights as Human Rights: The Impact of Transnational Networks on Violence against Women." 2/13/13
- United Nations Commission on the Status of Women Consultation Day Speaker-- "The Power of Social Media." 3/3/13